Friday, October 4, 2013

SWIMMERS...Getting Wet to Save the Set

I have to say this month has been full of all sorts of fundraisers, various calls for Breast Cancer support, school support, etc. BUT when my son brought this home I thought "How Fun!"

University, DeLand, & Atlantic High Schools
SWIMMERS
Getting Wet to Save the Set

My son currently swims with his High School Swim Team and they are participating in a special  swim meet on October 8 where all the proceeds go to our local Cancer Center. Obviously this is near and dear to me on a variety of levels - I want to support my son and his swim team, but I feel so honored that they are swimming to support survivors and raise money to continue the efforts.

DHS Swim Team Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...