Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Almost a year...

Really?! I cannot believe it has been so long since I have written a post.  I guess that could be a good thing - life is certainly getting back to normal.

As I looked at the blog and realized my last post was almost a year ago - I couldn't help but think "WOW!"  I just put this year's meet on my calendar - October 15.

So of course it made me reflect on this past year and I am very happy to say that it has been a good year for my family and I.  My son is growing into an amazing young man and turned 15 this year.  We finally took that roadtrip we have talked about for years (you can see some fun photos here).  I have made it another year past my surgery date (this is the one I base my time off of - I can remember it) and am working toward my five year mark. My sweet husband and I had our twentieth anniversary (that is a big deal - applause). I am teaching art a couple days a week in a local studio and that has been a lot of fun (you can see that here).  Yes in deed - It has been a very good year.

Health wise - I am feeling pretty good.  Side effects from various things seem to be creeping up and creating issues, but I will save that for another post.  My next big scans are scheduled for October 14 - so with mcuh anticipation and fingers crossed, that too will go well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...