Tuesday, August 30, 2011

CaringBridge.org

When we found out about my cancer it was really hard to say the words out loud.  I had so many thoughts racing through my mind, and putting them together without falling apart was somewhat of a challenge.  For a short while we didn’t tell anyone.  It was important for us as a family to wrap our heads around what was happening, and that it was real. Once we were ready to tell our families and friends, we found it so hard to answer the same questions and tell the same stories.  My sister knew about a wonderful, free website – CaringBridge.org, this quickly became my favorite way of communicating.  It was easy to set up and very user friendly.

http://www.caringbridge.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...