Monday, March 25, 2013

"A" is for....




What a good word - right?!  I think we all could have more appreciation of the good things we have in life.  Lately I have been experiencing a lot of overwhelming moments in my life (I'm going to blame it on my new hormone therapy) and I could certainly make quite a list for you, BUT like I said - I am going to try to forget them and focus on the good stuff.

I love my husband - he is so good to me.
I love my son - he is so kind to me.
I have an AMAZING family.

I need to appreciate them more!

I need to appreciate all the wonderful things
I can do & stop feeling sorry for myself over what I can't do.

Yep, I like this word!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, me too! Less of me and more of Him.

    As you yield all to Him, may His abundant blessings be evident to you.

    Love and Prayers,

    Auntie ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...