Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm still here!

I must say I have not been very good with posting much lately, but I am happy to report that "I am still here" and doing really well.

This Valentine's day, February 14, 2013, was my two year mark for having completed all of my cancer treatments.  I am so excited - mostly because I finally feel like I am getting back to a remotely normal life again.  I'm not saying that I don't still have twenty pounds to loose and get tired much faster than I used too, but hey - I'm happy and enjoying my busy life with my husband and almost fourteen year old son.

This past month I have started a whole new phase of my ongoing treatments - what does that mean?  I have a whole lot of research to do and share.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...