Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Few Good Laughs

Sometimes you forget how something so simple can be such a big deal.

I am a fairly positive person and try not to think to hard about all the crazy things going on in my life.  Not because I don’t take them serious or anything, but because if I think to hard or too long, I will just fall apart.  A very sweet friend I met during my radiation treatment said to me one day; “My mother keeps telling me I don’t have to be Little Miss Happy Sunshine all the time, but I told her that if I wasn’t, I would be crying all the time.” I knew exactly what she meant!

During my treatments, I found I had a lot more time to do nothing.  I’m not so good at doing nothing.  Books were really hard for me during chemo – I couldn’t seem to focus and would get very frustrated with myself.  Movies were a great blessing, but they had to be happy.  No sad movies please!  I thought I would share a few of my favorites.

This is my current favorite!
 
Julie and Julia

Oh my gosh, I almost forgot this one.  It is definitely one of my all time favorites.

The Holiday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...