Thursday, September 15, 2011

A Place for Everything...

A place for everything, and everything in its place. Love it!  I am that woman on the commercial, day dreaming about kitchen containers with labels on them. All the shelves are neatly organized and you can see everything at a glance. Not that my house looks like that, but I can dream.  How does this have anything to do with breast cancer?  Well, when you aren’t able to do much of anything, you notice a lot, and sadly it’s all the things in your house that are in need of attention. Your attention. But, you can’t do anything about it.  So it just nags at you.

My sister and sister-in-law, knowing how happy it would make me, shopped all over for baskets and other storage items.  They helped me organize everything from the Wii remotes in the living room to my now small pharmacy in the bedroom.  This seriously helped to maintain my sanity.  Not to mention, when you have so many people in your house helping, it’s really nice to have a place for things to go.

Here are a few places I love to dream about:
Crate and Barrel
The Container Store

And always, Target, Ikea, and the local TJ Maxx (aka my favorite store in the world).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...